The governors of the school are the Chapter of York. However, they have devolved the day to day governance of the school to a committee comprising a group of individuals whose strengths, talents and interests enable them to support the Headmaster in his running of the school.
Management Committee of the Governing Body
– The Rev. Peter Moger, Canon Precentor of York Minster (Acting Chair)
– The Rev. Michael Smith, Canon Pastor of York Minster
– Mr. Philip Ashton, former Director of Price-Waterhouse
– Mr Michael Backhouse, Chartered Accountant, former pupil and Chairman of the York Minster Choristers' Association
– Dr. Ailsa Mainman, former parent and director of York Archaeological Trust
The Chairman of Governors may be contacted via the school office or, alternatively, at Church House, Ogleforth, York, YO1 7JN (Tel. 0844 939 00 11)